World Friendship Center is a "home away from home" for travelers to Hiroshima
and a place where local Hiroshima residents volunteer their hospitality in a variety of peace activities.
You can become a member of WFC if you are interested in efforts to reach out in peace!
Corporate memberships are as follows:
Personal Member 5,000 Yen US$50
Student Member 1,000 Yen US$10
Corporate Member 5,000 Yen US$50
Become an International Friend of WFC!
There are many international friends of WFC throughout the world who are interested in supporting the organization.
For a donation of at least 5000 yen, you will receive the benefits provided below.
International Friends are not Corporate Members and do not have the responsibility to attend or vote at the Annual Corporation meeting.
In appreciation for becoming a corporate member or International Friends,
you will receive the following benefits:
- You can participate in peace studies at WFC for 3000 yen per day.
This discounted rate applies to themselves and one other person accompanying them.
That is almost a 30% discount on the regular daily rate.
- You will receive a special “supporters only” newsletter about WFC.
*For corporate members: benefit applies 'til the end of the fiscal year.
*For International Friends: benefit applies one year from the day of the donation.
The support of many people through donations and memberships enable us to continue our work.
- With the exception of paid bilingual staff, all of the work done at WFC is on a volunteer basis.
- The Co-Directors, the board, the Hibakusha, and the Peace Park Guides all volunteer hundreds of hours of service to the Center out of a deep commitment to help the world understand that the only path to survival for the human race is one of peace and reconciliation.
- WFC receives no government or corporate support except from occasional grants.
What you can do
- Join our activities and invite a friend.
- Suggest a topic you would like to discuss or present.
- Use our excellent library.
- Accept opportunities for volunteering at the center.
- Become a member of WFC.
- Donate to WFC.